Rocker Chic Nails And Outfit
Get ready to unleash your inner rockstar! Every girl has dreamed of being a rocker and having the ability to pick up a guitar and a microphone and have a crowd on their feet. When you see a girl walking down the street with jeans, a leather coat and rocked out makeup and hair, who doesn’t want to be her? Everything about her screams attitude and confidence, from her nails, hair, makeup and even how she carries herself. But no worries, you don’t haved to love hard rock music to achieve this striking and edgy look. Just pull out your rock star clothes and nails and you are one step closer to being Rocker Chic.
Be sure to go to www.makeupgeek.com to check out the tutorial for the hair and makeup for this look.
Essie Nail Polish – 700 Smokin’ Hot (Macy’s)
Makeup Geek Bent Eyeliner Brush (Makeup Geek Store)
- Paint your nails with 2 coats of Essie’s nail polish in Smokin Hot and let dry for about 5 minutes.
- Next, take Sally Hansen Gem Crush in Big Money and beginning at the cuticle of the nail drag the color up toward the middle of the nail in uneven “stripes” and let dry for about 2 minutes.
- Lastly, add a top coat like Out the Door or Sheche Vite for a glossy fast dry finish.
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans in Black (Macy’s) (Nordstroms)
- Lace Top (Styles or any lace top will work great)
- Black Leather Jacket (mine was purchased at Zara, http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-W2012/269295/629625/LEATHER%2BBIKER%2BJACKET)
- Any chunky jewelry.
Remember, being Rocker Chic is all about the attitude. It’s about being confident and loving who you are. So go ahead, find the inner Rocker in you and have fun!!!!