My Go To Summer Outfit!
I realize that summer is on its way out, but I still wanted to share my go to outfit since it’s SO hot outside!! (yay for California sun! ). I need to wear something that’s light and breezy but still stylish, so I almost always choose a maxi dress or long flowy skir. Here’s my go to combo: long striped skirt, white cami, and denim vest. I love this outfit as it’s easy to put together, isn’t pricey, and looks stylish
What is your go to summer outfit? I’d love to see pictures- post below!
- Striped Knit Skirt – Styles ($19.99)
- Denim Vest - Love Culture ($20.95)
- White Camisole – Express ($19.90)
- Brown Belt – Target (not sure of price as I bought 3 years ago)
- Wooden Beads Bracelets - Tillys ($6.99)
- Braided Sandals – Styles ($14.99)
Have a great rest of your summer! I’ll start putting together fall outfits soon (LOVE fall, so I’m pretty excited about that. Shoot, I already put out my pumpkin candles and fall wreath- hahaha!)