3 Work Outfits for the Curvy Girl
Work can be a daily grind, and when you’re in a rush in the morning, the last thing you have time for is putting together a different outfit for each day. Here’s a few things that I wear for work meetings- hopefully they just give you some ideas
Outfit 1: Green and Pink
Even though this is a simple outfit, I love the combination of turquoise with pink. (ooh… that’d be a great eye makeup look! ) For warmer months, you can always switch out the white sweater for a short sleeve button up or a “dressy” white tshirt. I like wearing the darker colors on bottom so it helps camouflage my larger thighs, while the v neck sweater draws more attention towards my necklace and face.
- Pin Stripe Dress Pants – The Limited
- White V Neck Sweater – Old Navy
- Turquoise Beaded Necklace – The Limited
- Jessica Simpson Pink Heels – Amazon
- Gold Bracelet (I bought a couple years ago)
Outfit 2: Coral and Tan
Normally I would never wear light colored pants on bottom, but with all the color and accessories going on up top, it helps balance out my shape. I love wearing structured jackets and it emphasizes my waistline and doesn’t hide my curves, plus this coral color is perfect for this time of year!
- Tan Dress Pants – The Limited
- Lace Top – Styles
- Coral Blazer – Charlotte Russe
- Guess Tan Pumps – Amazon
- Gold Bangle – Express ?
- Coral Beaded Necklace – (I bought a couple years ago, but I found one similar on Etsy or Amazon)
Outfit 3: Retro Dress and White Cardi
Can I just say how much I love this dress?! The empire waistline is so flattering for my shape as it cuts in at the waist, and the length is just perfect for work. I paired this dress with a skinny tan belt for a lil’ pop, and the nude heels ties it all together while keeping it somewhat neutral and classic.
- Polka Dot Dress - Old Navy
- Skinny Beige Belt – Forever 21
- White Cardigan – Old Navy
- Jessica Simpson Nude Slingback Heels – Macys or Amazon
- Michael Kors “Jet Set” Tote – Amazon
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Gold (Inner Corner) (Amazon)
- MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow (inner corner on top of color tattoo) (Amazon)
- Makeup Geek Preppy Eyeshadow (on the lid) – (Compact) (Pan)
- Makeup Geek Cupcake Eyeshadow (in the crease) – (Compact) (Pan)
- Makeup Geek Bada Bing Eyeshadow (along lashline) - (Compact) (Pan)
- NYX Lipgloss in Candy Shop - (Makeup Geek Store)